Holder of the treatment
The data controller is INVOLO di Barboni Natale, with operational headquarters in Via Fratelli Bandiera 114, 62012 Civitanova Marche (MC), VAT number IT01230930438, mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of data
Personal data collected when ordering or when registering on our site, of which: name, surname, company name, e-mail address, IP address, etc.
Purpose of the treatment and legal basis
The processing of your data has your consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you requested
- To provide the service for responding to requests for assistance (live chat, email, telephone)
- Quickly process transactions.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Recipients of personal data
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations – including technical – of the leongabor.com site, such as direct marketing and customer care service providers, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing services.
- administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations
- your data will not be disseminated in any way except the managers and persons in charge of the processing in charge who are punctually identified in the privacy document present and viewable in the company, updated periodically.
In no case do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
Transfer of data abroad
The collected data and their processing will not be transferred abroad. However, in order to offer you a better service, our company will be able to make use of analytical tools and supports (eg Google Analytics) which physically reside outside the European community. In choosing these tools we will verify that the same protections described by European legislation are applied or that they comply with the legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
How long your data will be kept for
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (Art. 5 EU Reg. 679/2016). These data (e.g. access to the site, IP address, pages viewed, device used, geographical location), will be kept for a period of 36 months from the last access to the site. Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are kept in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
Rights of the interested party
The interested party always has the right to request the owner: access to his data, rectification, cancellation, limitation of treatment or the possibility of opposing the treatment, data portability, revocation of consent, right to access oblivion, by asserting these and other rights provided by EU Reg. 679/2016 by simple communication to the owner. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To get information about the data, modify it, delete it or have a copy:
- If you registered on the leongabor.com site through the appropriate link, you can access your data and modify it in the reserved area.
- To export your personal data (takeout) or request cancellation, you can send a request to the email address email@example.com. Your personal data will be exported within 30 days.
- You can request information at any time about the existence of your personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if any, to obtain access to the personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR. We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.